Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? While printing them in the traditional way is a great idea, it can be tedious to handle large orders. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
What Is Printify? Printify Beside Me
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Choose that from a long list of Printify’s product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. You can then add your products into your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. These include v-necks, boat necks, crewnecks, boxy fits, slim fits, trimmed fits, tank tops, crop tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeves, raglan, short sleeves, and many more.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. You can also order printed all over clothing. Printify Beside Me
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Printify considers accessories bags, including totes, backpacks, phones cases, ties and scarves.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify may be a one-stop solution for all your product and printing needs, but it cannot fully handle everything on its own. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
What is the cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Beside Me
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users have unlimited store connections in addition to all the features of the Premium and Starter tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It’s faster and easier to use in comparison to other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- There may be variations in the overall product quality. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Beside Me
Is Printify the right one for you?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. Printify offers everything a business could need. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Beside Me
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify works with Amazon as well as third-party services, even though they may not be listed in its affiliate e-commerce service list. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.