Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. This can lead to a lot of problems. Not only is it risky for net loss but also can pose environmental hazards.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
Printify: What is it? Printify For Nonprofits
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. You can then add your products into your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. You can also order printed all over clothing. Printify For Nonprofits
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify makes it easy to create home decor items that match your designs. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each of these offers varying business-related needs for any seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify For Nonprofits
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. There are no hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It’s faster and easier to use in comparison to other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- The prices are reasonable enough for a POD service. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Printify For Nonprofits
Is Printify the Right One for You?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Furthermore, most of its features, from the design editor to integrations with a bunch of e-commerce apps, are flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify For Nonprofits
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
According to BuiltWith.com, some of the companies which have used Printify for their online store needs include The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer, Meowingtons Inc., and Mutts, among others.