Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
What Is Printify? Printify Fulfillment Time
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
How Does It Work?
Printify makes it easy to print. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Printify offers many product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. The design editor at Printify is simple. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. After you are satisfied with the design, you will be directed to a list that includes Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. These include v-necks, boat necks, crewnecks, boxy fits, slim fits, trimmed fits, tank tops, crop tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeves, raglan, short sleeves, and many more.
It’s fascinating to choose between different types of T-shirts and clothing, as each one has certain parts that can be printed. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Fulfillment Time
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify makes it easy to create home decor items that match your designs. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
In terms of shipping, Printify has partnered with the world’s top delivery companies, alongside its partner providers. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. Printify Fulfillment Time
No Cost Plan
Costing only zero dollars, the Free plan is perfect for those who are just starting and also for those who are new to POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. There are no hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. You’ll still have all the features of the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. You’re also entitled to Printify’s Enterprise plan, with a price fully customized according to your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- The prices are reasonable enough for a POD service. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Printify Fulfillment Time
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Fulfillment Time
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify works with Amazon as well as third-party services, even though they may not be listed in its affiliate e-commerce service list. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
According to BuiltWith.com, some of the companies which have used Printify for their online store needs include The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer, Meowingtons Inc., and Mutts, among others.