Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? While printing them in the traditional way is a great idea, it can be tedious to handle large orders. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
What Is Printify? Printify Have One Design With Different Products
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Printify offers many product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. Hats and socks are also part of this category.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
It’s fascinating to choose between different types of T-shirts and clothing, as each one has certain parts that can be printed. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Have One Design With Different Products
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
You may be surprised that Printify also offers users customized footwear apart from the typical clothes, shirts, and accessories! Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify makes it easy to create home decor items that match your designs. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify may be a one-stop solution for all your product and printing needs, but it cannot fully handle everything on its own. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify allows seamless integration and sync with the following ecommerce platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
How Much Does It Cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Have One Design With Different Products
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. They also get essential features such as manual order creation, mockup generator, and seamless integration with Shopify, Etsy, and eBay. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. There are no hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
Your business is considered successful if your orders exceed 10,000. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- The customer service is excellent, plus the help center is packed with lots of resources ready for you.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Despite having high-quality characteristics, customer service might not be very fast.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Printify Have One Design With Different Products
Is Printify the right one for you?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Have One Design With Different Products
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
Printify’s Payment Process: How does it work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
According to BuiltWith.com, some of the companies which have used Printify for their online store needs include The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer, Meowingtons Inc., and Mutts, among others.