Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
Printify: What is it? Printify Help Center
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
The entire printing process is made simple with the help of Printify. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. The design editor gives you a blank canvas which you can then customize with text, shapes, and other tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. You can then add your products into your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. These include v-necks, boat necks, crewnecks, boxy fits, slim fits, trimmed fits, tank tops, crop tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeves, raglan, short sleeves, and many more.
It’s fascinating to choose between different types of T-shirts and clothing, as each one has certain parts that can be printed. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. You can also order printed all over clothing. Printify Help Center
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify may be a one-stop solution for all your product and printing needs, but it cannot fully handle everything on its own. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify allows seamless integration and sync with the following ecommerce platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. Printify Help Center
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
Your business is considered successful if your orders exceed 10,000. You’re also entitled to Printify’s Enterprise plan, with a price fully customized according to your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It’s faster and easier to use in comparison to other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- The prices are reasonable enough for a POD service. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- The overall product quality may vary. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Despite having high-quality characteristics, customer service might not be very fast.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Help Center
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. Printify offers everything a business could need. Furthermore, most of its features, from the design editor to integrations with a bunch of e-commerce apps, are flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Help Center
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. However, to make it work, you would need to utilize the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.