Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. This can lead to a lot of problems. Not only is it risky for net loss but also can pose environmental hazards.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
Printify: What is it? Printify Inside Label
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
How Does It Work?
The entire printing process is made simple with the help of Printify. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. The design editor at Printify is simple. The design editor gives you a blank canvas which you can then customize with text, shapes, and other tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. After you are satisfied with the design, you will be directed to a list that includes Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Printify will help you sell your products. Printify will take care of all fulfillment matters, such as billing, manufacturer requests, and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify allows users to choose from over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Inside Label
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Printify considers accessories bags, including totes, backpacks, phones cases, ties and scarves.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These can be in the form of pillowcases and cushions, home and shower curtains, mats, towels, blankets, and even mugs either for function or decoration. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
In terms of shipping, Printify has partnered with the world’s top delivery companies, alongside its partner providers. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Website builders such as Wix and Squarespace
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
How Much Does It Cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Inside Label
Costing only zero dollars, the Free plan is perfect for those who are just starting and also for those who are new to POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It’s faster and easier to use in comparison to other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- There may be variations in the overall product quality. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Despite having high-quality characteristics, customer service might not be very fast.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Inside Label
Is Printify the Right One for You?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Inside Label
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.