Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
What Is Printify? Printify Minus One
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Choose that from a long list of Printify’s product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Printify will help you sell your products. Printify will take care of all fulfillment matters, such as billing, manufacturer requests, and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. Hats and socks are also part of this category.
Although this type is considered part of the clothing category it is so popular that Printify created a separate category dedicated to tees. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. You can also order printed all over clothing. Printify Minus One
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Printify considers accessories bags, including totes, backpacks, phones cases, ties and scarves.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
What is the cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. The first tier is completely free, the second two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Minus One
No Cost Plan
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. They also get essential features such as manual order creation, mockup generator, and seamless integration with Shopify, Etsy, and eBay. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. With Printify Premium, you can connect with up to 10 stores, import custom orders, and get up to 20% off on all products. You’ll still have all the features of the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users have unlimited store connections in addition to all the features of the Premium and Starter tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Printify Minus One
Is Printify the Right One for You?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Minus One
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. However, to make it work, you would need to utilize the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.