Are you looking for a quick and convenient way to print your products without all the hassle? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
What Is Printify? Printify Number
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
How Does It Work?
Printify makes it easy to print. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. Printify’s design editor is straightforward. The design editor gives you a blank canvas which you can then customize with text, shapes, and other tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Printify will help you sell your products. Printify will take care of all fulfillment matters, such as billing, manufacturer requests, and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
Although this type is considered part of the clothing category it is so popular that Printify created a separate category dedicated to tees. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Number
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These can be in the form of pillowcases and cushions, home and shower curtains, mats, towels, blankets, and even mugs either for function or decoration. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify may be a one-stop solution for all your product and printing needs, but it cannot fully handle everything on its own. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. The first tier is completely free, the second two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Number
No Cost Plan
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. To assist you in any way possible, a self-help centre and 24/7 merchant support are available.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. With Printify Premium, you can connect with up to 10 stores, import custom orders, and get up to 20% off on all products. You’ll still have all the features of the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users have unlimited store connections in addition to all the features of the Premium and Starter tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- The prices are reasonable enough for a POD service. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- The overall product quality may vary. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Printify Number
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. Printify offers everything a business could need. Furthermore, most of its features, from the design editor to integrations with a bunch of e-commerce apps, are flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Number
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.