Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
Printify: What is it? Printify Plugin
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
How Does It Work?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Printify offers many product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. The design editor at Printify is simple. The design editor gives you a blank canvas which you can then customize with text, shapes, and other tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. You can then add your products into your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
It’s fascinating to choose between different types of T-shirts and clothing, as each one has certain parts that can be printed. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. You can also order printed all over clothing. Printify Plugin
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify may be a one-stop solution for all your product and printing needs, but it cannot fully handle everything on its own. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify allows seamless integration and sync with the following ecommerce platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Website builders such as Wix and Squarespace
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
What is the cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. Printify Plugin
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. There are no hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. With Printify Premium, you can connect with up to 10 stores, import custom orders, and get up to 20% off on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. You’re also entitled to Printify’s Enterprise plan, with a price fully customized according to your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- The overall product quality may vary. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Plugin
Is Printify the right one for you?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. Printify offers everything a business could need. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Plugin
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
Printify’s Payment Process: How does it work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.