Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. This can lead to a lot of problems. Not only is it risky for net loss but also can pose environmental hazards.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
Printify: What is it? Printify Private Label
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Choose that from a long list of Printify’s product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. The design editor at Printify is simple. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Printify will help you sell your products. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify allows users to choose from over 300 products. Let’s dissect all the product categories that Printify provides, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. Hats and socks are also part of this category.
Although this type is considered part of the clothing category it is so popular that Printify created a separate category dedicated to tees. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Private Label
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Printify considers accessories bags, including totes, backpacks, phones cases, ties and scarves.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
You may be surprised that Printify also offers users customized footwear apart from the typical clothes, shirts, and accessories! This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Printify can integrate with most E-Commerce platforms
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. Printify allows you to customize your preferred e-commerce app with its easy API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. The first tier is completely free, the second two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printify Private Label
Costing only zero dollars, the Free plan is perfect for those who are just starting and also for those who are new to POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. To assist you in any way possible, a self-help centre and 24/7 merchant support are available.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. You’re also entitled to Printify’s Enterprise plan, with a price fully customized according to your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. You not only get high-quality products but also save money.
- The customer service is excellent, plus the help center is packed with lots of resources ready for you.
- Connections with partner e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party services are a breeze with Printify’s one-click integrations, plug-ins, and API.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Private Label
Is Printify the right one for you?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. Printify offers everything a business could need. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Private Label
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
Printify’s Payment Process: How does it work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
According to BuiltWith.com, some of the companies which have used Printify for their online store needs include The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer, Meowingtons Inc., and Mutts, among others.