Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. This can lead to a lot of problems. Not only is it risky for net loss but also can pose environmental hazards.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
Printify: What is it? Printify Vs Bonfire
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Apart from those, the platform also offers non-clothing merch like phone cases, paper stationery, greeting cards, posters, utensils, and mugs!
What is the process?
The entire printing process is made simple with the help of Printify. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. The design editor at Printify is simple. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Choose a partner provider to print your product. After you are satisfied with the design, you will be directed to a list that includes Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. After that, you can add your products to your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will take care of all fulfillment matters, such as billing, manufacturer requests, and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
Although this type is considered part of the clothing category it is so popular that Printify created a separate category dedicated to tees. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printify Vs Bonfire
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Printify considers accessories bags, including totes, backpacks, phones cases, ties and scarves.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. Printify allows you to design your own footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These can be in the form of pillowcases and cushions, home and shower curtains, mats, towels, blankets, and even mugs either for function or decoration. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. Printify has been outsourcing its printing needs with over 90 reliable suppliers from the United States. There are also partners from Australia, Europe and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
Printify, along with its partners, has partnered internationally with some of the most reputable shipping companies. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- Shopify, WooCommerce and PrestaShop are all E-Commerce providers.
- Website builders such as Wix and Squarespace
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
How Much Does It Cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each subscription option has a different business requirement for each seller. The first tier is completely free, the second two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. Printify Vs Bonfire
No Cost Plan
Costing only zero dollars, the Free plan is perfect for those who are just starting and also for those who are new to POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. To assist you in any way possible, a self-help centre and 24/7 merchant support are available.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. There are no hidden fees.
For growing businesses, the Free plan may not be enough to sustain your growing matters. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. With Printify Premium, you can connect with up to 10 stores, import custom orders, and get up to 20% off on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users have unlimited store connections in addition to all the features of the Premium and Starter tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
Printify: What are the pros and cons?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- The customer service is excellent, plus the help center is packed with lots of resources ready for you.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printify Vs Bonfire
Is Printify the Right One for You?
Printify is the best place to go if you want to provide a solid manufacturing service that offers a variety of benefits to both your customer and yourself. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printify Vs Bonfire
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify works with Amazon as well as third-party services, even though they may not be listed in its affiliate e-commerce service list. However, to make it work, you would need to utilize the Printify API tool.
Printify’s Payment Process: How does it work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Printify is used by which companies and platforms?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.