Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. Printify is one of many POD providers that offers a variety of business solutions.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
Printify: What is it? Richard Branson Printify
Printify allows businesses to create unique, custom-made designs for a variety of products. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
What is the process?
The entire printing process is made simple with the help of Printify. And all it takes is just a few steps to get everything done! Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. In this case, you want to sell a set of mugs, phone cases, posters, and tote bags. Choose that from a long list of Printify’s product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. The design editor at Printify is simple. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. You can then add your products into your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
Printify has how many products?
Printify allows users to choose from over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. This category also includes socks and hats.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. These include v-necks, boat necks, crewnecks, boxy fits, slim fits, trimmed fits, tank tops, crop tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeves, raglan, short sleeves, and many more.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Richard Branson Printify
Accessories of different kinds have been made to enhance and upgrade someone’s outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
Do you wish to have your designs adorn the walls, floors, and furniture of your customer’s home? Printify makes it easy to create home decor items that match your designs. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. Printify allows you to view the location of your partner supplier. You’ll also be able to see which types of products and other specifications they can provide.
In terms of shipping, Printify has partnered with the world’s top delivery companies, alongside its partner providers. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another is to make use of the WordPress plug-in for some third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
What is the cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each of these offers varying business-related needs for any seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. Richard Branson Printify
No Cost Plan
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. They also get essential features such as manual order creation, mockup generator, and seamless integration with Shopify, Etsy, and eBay. 24/7 merchant support and a self-help center are provided to guide you if there are any problems.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. There are no hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. You’ll still have all the features of the Free plan.
Your business is considered successful if your orders exceed 10,000. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Additional benefits include custom API integration, dedicated account managers, tailored customer support, and early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It’s faster and easier to use in comparison to other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- There may be variations in the overall product quality. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- Printify is not the best option if you are looking to get paid more for your products than they are worth. Richard Branson Printify
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. It offers all the products and services that any business could ask for. Furthermore, most of its features, from the design editor to integrations with a bunch of e-commerce apps, are flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, user-friendly.
We recommend you use Printify as part of your business strategy if you want a POD platform that can give you a superior user experience and good-quality products and prints for a reasonable price! Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Richard Branson Printify
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify works with Amazon as well as third-party services, even though they may not be listed in its affiliate e-commerce service list. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.