Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD) takes most of those worries out, as the service builds products once they’re sold by customers. This is why more businesses are turning to POD – it’s low risk in almost all aspects. There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Printify.
What Is Printify? What Is Better Printify Or Printful
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. Printify will take care of all the details for you. It’s packed with lots of printing, shipping, and other handy production tools that meet the needs of a competitive e-commerce market.
Printify lets users choose between a vast array of clothing and wearable merchandise, such as shirts, hoodies, leggings, bags, hats, accessories such as necklaces and bracelets, and even shoes. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
What is the process?
Printify makes it easy to print. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s take a look at how Printify prepares, prints and delivers your products when you need them.
- You can choose which product type you want to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Printify offers many product options.
- You can create or import a design and then place it on the product you choose. The design editor at Printify is simple. The design editor gives you a blank canvas which you can then customize with text, shapes, and other tools. Pre-made designs can be imported from Photoshop, etc. Printify’s built in mockup generator allows you to place your designs into the editor.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. Once you’re happy with the final design, you will be redirected to choose from a list of Printify’s suppliers. Most of them will also provide you with sample products to check the quality before going on sale.
- Add your product to your storefront. You can then add your products into your online shop. This can be done through a Shopify-powered website or via online selling platforms such as Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will handle all fulfillment issues, including billing, manufacturer requests and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify allows users to choose from over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
This category includes formal wear such as button-ups and polo shirts as well as casual outfits such as hoodies and sweatshirts. Activewear can be in the form leggings and windbreakers as well as shorts and cycling shorts. Swimwear includes swim trunks and swim caps as well as swimsuits and bikini sets. Hats and socks are also part of this category.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. They come in different designs, colors, lengths, and silhouettes. These include v-necks, boat necks, crewnecks, boxy fits, slim fits, trimmed fits, tank tops, crop tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeves, raglan, short sleeves, and many more.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. One raglan crop top, for example, is allowed to have only the front and back parts printed, while a polo shirt, on the other hand, can have either side of the sleeves printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! What Is Better Printify Or Printful
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Printify also offers jewelry, which can be worn as accessories. Printify offers jewelry in the form necklaces, bracelets and anklets as well as rings and earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These include canvas shoes, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, clogs, high heels, rain boots, platform shoes, and more.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These can be in the form of pillowcases and cushions, home and shower curtains, mats, towels, blankets, and even mugs either for function or decoration. Wall art such as canvas portraits and posters are also included.
Printify also offers a variety of stationery, including home decor. You can have the option to put your designs on pencils, paper, memo pads, sticky notes, pencil cases, and stickers, just to name a few.
Who Provides the Printing and Shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
In terms of shipping, Printify has partnered with the world’s top delivery companies, alongside its partner providers. Customers can also choose from regular or express shipping via the POD service. Express shipping is available only in the US, and can take up to three days. Regular shipping, which is available anywhere outside the US, takes approximately 7-10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Squarespace and Wix are two examples of website builders.
Printify simplifies integration with affiliates, much like the product-building process. Simply click the “Connect” button on any partner’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
How Much Does It Cost?
Three subscription options are available at Printifiy. Each of these offers varying business-related needs for any seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s begin with Printify’s free plan. What Is Better Printify Or Printful
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Users get full access to unlimited product designs and connections with up to five storefronts per account. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. To assist you in any way possible, a self-help centre and 24/7 merchant support are available.
Although the features are not free, it is important to remember that even if you choose the Free tier, payment will still be made for materials and other items when your products go on sale. There are no hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium Plan, which costs $29 per month or $24.99 per year if billed annually. Printify Premium allows you to connect up to 10 stores and import custom orders. You can also get up to 20% discount on all products. On top of that, you’ll still get all the features found in the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. You’re also entitled to Printify’s Enterprise plan, with a price fully customized according to your needs. Printify Enterprise users have unlimited store connections in addition to all the features of the Premium and Starter tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- Its simple yet powerful design editor allows users to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- The customer service is excellent, plus the help center is packed with lots of resources ready for you.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- There have been criticisms about Printify’s lack of support with some files, especially Adobe’s .ai (Illustrator) files.
- The overall product quality may vary. While some providers might produce top-quality products, others may make inferior items that are not as attractive.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- It is risky and difficult to handle returns and refunds.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. What Is Better Printify Or Printful
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. Printify offers everything a business could need. Its features, including the design editor and integrations with several e-commerce apps are flexible, reliable, easy-to-use, and most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. However, if you’re not convinced enough that it’s a good addition to your strategy, you may want to consider Printful, Sellfy, and Print Aura as alternatives that offer similar quality and performance.
FAQ What Is Better Printify Or Printful
Does Printify work with Amazon?
Printify works with Amazon as well as third-party services, even though they may not be listed in its affiliate e-commerce service list. To make it work you will need to use the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
Your customer purchases a Printify-made item from your store. You will be paid the retail price of the item and the shipping fees. Printify will then import the order and send it to Printify. Printify will charge you with the same payment via a linked card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
BuiltWith.com reports that Printify has been used by many companies, including The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer and Meowingtons Inc.