Do you want a fast and easy way to print your products? Printing them the old way may be a good thing, but having to deal with bulk orders can be tiresome. It also causes a load of problems: not only can it result in a risk of net loss, but it can also pose environmental dangers as well.
Print-on-demand (POD), which builds products after customers sell them, takes out most of these worries. It’s this reason why more businesses are flocking to POD – it’s low-risk in most aspects! There are many POD providers out there that offer users plenty of business solutions, and Printify is one of the most popular and trusted options.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Cassiy Johnson‘s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Printify, you may still want to check out our article below.
What Is Printify? Printful Vs Printify White Labeling
Printify is an all-in-one POD service that allows business owners to incorporate customized, one-of-a-kind designs onto a wide range of products that the platform provides. With Printify, you don’t get to do all of the work by yourself, because they’ll do the rest on your behalf. It comes with a lot of printing and shipping tools to meet the demands of an e-commerce marketplace.
Printify allows users to choose from a wide range of clothing and wearable merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, leggings and bags, hats, accessories like necklaces and bracelets, as well as clothing such as shirts and hoodies. Printify also sells non-clothing merchandise like phone cases, greeting cards and posters, paper stationery, utensils, mugs, and posters.
How Does It Work?
The entire printing process is made simple with the help of Printify. Printify is easy to use and only takes a few steps. Let’s walk through how Printify prepares and prints your products whenever you need them:
- Choose which type of products you’d like to sell. You would like to sell a collection of mugs and phone cases, posters, and tote bag. Choose that from a long list of Printify’s product options.
- Create or import a design, and place it onto the product of your choice. The design editor at Printify is simple. You’re essentially given a blank canvas that you can customize with many shapes, texts, and other design tools. You can also import your pre-made designs from Photoshop etc. into the editor, and adjust where they should be placed with Printify’s built-in mockup generator.
- Pick a partner provider where you want to have them print your product. After you are satisfied with the design, you will be directed to a list that includes Printify’s suppliers. Many suppliers will provide samples to help you check the quality of your products before they go on sale.
- Your product can be added to your online shop. You can then add your products into your online shop. It can be in the form of a Shopify-powered site, or through online selling platforms like Etsy.
- Sell your products, and Printify will do the rest. Printify will take care of all fulfillment matters, such as billing, manufacturer requests, and shipping.
How Many Products Does Printify Have?
Printify lets users choose between over 300 products. Let’s take a look at each product category that Printify offers, one by one.
Included in this category are formal attire such as button-ups, polo shirts, skirts, and dresses; casual outfits like hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jackets; activewear in the form of cycling shorts, leggings, and windbreakers; and swimwear such as swim trunks, swim caps, swimsuits, rashguards, and bikini sets. Hats and socks are also part of this category.
This type may be considered part of the clothing category, but it’s so widely popular and diverse that Printify decided to create a separate category fully dedicated to t-shirts. There are many styles, colors, lengths and silhouettes available. They include v-necks and crewnecks as well as boxy fits and slim fittings.
What’s interesting about choosing between different types of t-shirts, and clothing in general, is that each of them has specific parts that are allowed to be printed on. A raglan crop top can only have the front and back printed. A polo shirt can have both the sleeves and the back printed. There’s also an option where you can order prints all over an article of clothing! Printful Vs Printify White Labeling
Accessory of all kinds can be used to enhance or upgrade an outfit. Bags, from tote bags to backpacks, phone cases, ties, and scarves are considered accessories by Printify.
Apart from wearable accessories, jewelry is also provided by Printify. These can be in the form of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, or earrings.
Shoes and Footwear
Printify offers custom footwear, in addition to the usual clothes and accessories. This means you could get to choose to print your designs onto any of the following types of footwear. These shoes include sneakers, flip-flops and sandals as well as clogs.
You would like your designs to be adorned on the floors and furniture of your customers’ homes. Printify allows you to do so with a wide array of home decor products. These products can include pillowcases and cushions as well as mats, towels and blankets for decoration or home. You can also include wall art like posters and canvas portraits.
Apart from home decor, different kinds of stationery are also included in Printify’s product lineup. Printify offers a variety of products that allow you to print your designs on paper, pencils, memo pads and sticky notes.
Who provides the printing and shipping?
Printify is a single-source solution for all of your product and printing needs. However, it can’t handle everything. The platform has been outsourcing with the help of over 90 trusted print manufacturing suppliers from the United States, and even beyond with a few partners from the UK, Australia, Europe, and China. With Printify, you do not only get to check the partner supplier’s location. Printify will allow you to view the type of products they offer and any other specifications.
In terms of shipping, Printify has partnered with the world’s top delivery companies, alongside its partner providers. In addition, the POD service offers shipping options where customers can choose between the two: express shipping and regular shipping. Express shipping, which takes up to 3 days, is only limited to the US, while regular shipping, available in both the US and outside, can last between about 7 to 10 days.
Can Printify Integrate With Most E-Commerce Platforms?
Printify offers seamless integration and syncing with the following e-commerce application platforms:
- Online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy
- E-Commerce providers such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and BigCommerce
- Website builders such as Wix and Squarespace
Like the product-building process, Printify has simplified integration with its affiliates for those who may find it difficult. One way is to simply press the ‘Connect’ button for any of its partners on the platform’s dashboard. Another option is to use the WordPress plug-in to integrate third-party apps. If you can’t find your favorite e-commerce app among the affiliate list, Printify lets you customize it with its convenient API tool.
How Much Does It Cost?
Printifiy has three subscription options. Each of these offers varying business-related needs for any seller. One of them is a completely free tier, while the other two require monthly payments. Let’s start with Printify’s Free plan. Printful Vs Printify White Labeling
The Free plan costs zero dollars and is ideal for anyone who just started out in POD. Unlimited product designs are available and can be connected to up to five storefronts. You also have access to essential features like manual order creation and mockup generator. To assist you in any way possible, a self-help centre and 24/7 merchant support are available.
While the features are free in a sense, it’s important to consider that if you get the Free tier, you will still provide payment for the materials and items that you need when your products are being sold. However, there’s no need to worry about any additional, hidden fees.
The Free plan is not sufficient to support growing businesses. Printify recommends the Premium plan, which will cost you the monthly fee of $29, or $24.99/month if billed annually. With Printify Premium, you can connect with up to 10 stores, import custom orders, and get up to 20% off on all products. You’ll still have all the features of the Free plan.
If your orders have reached 10,000 and more, that’s how you know your business has made it big. Printify Enterprise plans are also available to you, which can be customized to suit your needs. Printify Enterprise users get the upper hand with unlimited store connections, on top of all the combined features from the Starter and Premium tiers. Other benefits include access to custom API integration, a dedicated account manager, and tailored customer support, plus early access to new features.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Printify?
- It is faster and simpler to use than other POD platforms.
- The simple, yet powerful design editor makes it easy to create better-looking products.
- For a POD service, the prices are affordable enough. Not only do you get good quality products, but you also save money at the same time.
- Excellent customer service. The help center has lots of resources and is well-stocked.
- Printify’s plug-ins and API make it easy to connect with third-party services and partner e-commerce platforms.
- Printify has been criticised for not supporting certain files, particularly Adobe’s.ai (Illustrator).
- The overall product quality may vary. Some providers may manufacture top-notch items, while others may come off as ugly and not as good-looking.
- Customer service may not be too fast, despite having high-quality traits.
- Handling returns and refunds are risky and quite difficult.
- If you want to pay and be paid for more than what your products are worth, Printify may not be ideal since there’s a risk of low-profit margins. Printful Vs Printify White Labeling
Is Printify the Right One for You?
When it comes to delivering an overall solid manufacturing service with a wide range of benefits for both you and your customer, then Printify is the place to be. Printify offers everything a business could need. Furthermore, most of its features, from the design editor to integrations with a bunch of e-commerce apps, are flexible, reliable, and, most importantly, user-friendly.
If you are looking for a POD platform that offers a great user experience, high-quality products, and affordable prices, we recommend Printify. Printful, Sellfy and Print Aura are all options that provide similar quality and performance.
FAQ Printful Vs Printify White Labeling
Is Printify compatible with Amazon?
Printify does work with Amazon, as well as other third-party services that may not be part of its list of affiliate e-commerce services. However, to make it work, you would need to utilize the Printify API tool.
How does Printify’s payment process work?
The customer buys a Printify-made product from your store, and upon purchase, you will receive the payment consisting of the item’s retail price and the shipping fee. The purchase order is then imported and sent to Printify, where you will be charged with the same payment via a linked credit card.
Which of the well-known companies or platforms use Printify?
According to BuiltWith.com, some of the companies which have used Printify for their online store needs include The Ellen Show, Modern Farmer, Meowingtons Inc., and Mutts, among others.